Thursday, July 5, 2018

Crave Gets Love From Wiki

So I received an email informing me that Crave was listed as one of the top 12 new adult novels with a fantastical twist on Wiki! How fun is that?!

Check it out HERE and be sure to grab your copy of Crave today! 


$0.99 or FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Don’t play with your food. 
Unless she’s sexy and tastes like heaven. Harley tastes like life itself. 
Humans are almost extinct, animals are gone, and we’re starving. It’s my job to secure her so we can breed her with a male human and make a food supply, but one taste of her blood and the feel of her luscious curves has left me with quite the dilemma. 
Do I let her go to him and save my race, or do I keep her for myself and suffer the consequences?


Book two, Claim, is available. 
Book three, Covet, is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment